Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Me + 5 = ?


When i was just a kid on my grade school days, I dreamed of becoming a soldier. Its good to imagine how someone would feel secured every time that I am near. It's like being a hero ot the one's in danger or threatened.
But sad to say, i am not a soldier material. Aside from physical limitations, i'm against violence. But its odd because as I think of myself 5 years from now, I see myself as a soldier. Yup, you read it right. A strong and skillful soldier, ready to bust anyone who does not give some respect to the word "peace". I guess your thinking it the wrong way this time. I never planned on harming somebody, or owning a gun. What I mean about a "soldier" is a Computer Security Administrator. I see myself giving some lessons to those virus developers and hackers and show them what security is. I will definitely develop my own antivirus software. I'll use every skill that i own and will learn in these coming years to enforce a barrier against unwanted data manipulation, deletion of critical files and other forms of computer hacking. Sooner or later, through my works, a day will come that hackers will get their hands of the keyboard, press the power button, leave their illegal acts and use their computer knowledge for the development of the society.

0 comments: